15-17 September 2020 | Online
Training that gives you the knowledge and tools to run your business better
Smithers is the worldwide authority on packaging, paper and print industry supply chains and alongside our globally renowned conferences and webinar schedules, we deliver that expertise in a small number of specialist training courses.
Get regulatory guidance and training from industry experts
- Learn about food contact regulations in Europe and the US
- Find out how to comply
- Understand the regulations for a variety of different materials
- See what to expect in the future and how to stay compliant
Regulations matter and regulations change, so how can you as a business stay compliant? Smithers' specialist course is designed to give a comprehensive overview of all the key food contact regulatory areas for those working in chemicals, plastics, materials and packaging companies.
You'll get a detailed guide to the relevant legislation in your market, what you can expect in the future and how to prepare for it now. This, plus the opportunity to tailor course contents specifically to your requirements, ensures you'll get the knowledge you need to succeed as a business and as an individual.
Smithers' experts can help your organisation:
- Comply with food contact legislation in all the jurisdictions where it exists, namely the EU, individual European counties, the USA, Canada, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, China, South East Asia, India and Israel.
- Notify new food contact substances to enable their legal use in Europe and the USA.
- Produce and use recycled materials for food contact applications.
- Identify the identity and source of the chemicals responsible for packaging taints and odours to enable you to eliminate them.
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to industry looking to quickly gain an understanding of key food contact legislation
- Anyone needing to refresh their knowledge and gain an understanding of how changes in the regulations will impact their business
SIGN UP FOR EVENT UPDATES >>
Where and when:
Food Contact Training (Autumn) - 15-17 September 2020
The training will take place online