"It had the quality content that I have come to expect from Smithers' Food Contact Conferences " Mars Wrigley
Food Contact Conference US is coming to Washington, DC, October 13-14, 2021!
Food Contact Conference US is the key event to attend if you're looking for the latest information on regulatory requirements, innovations and emerging opportunities, and market trends impacting the food contact industry.
This event brings together the entire food contact supply chain, including suppliers, manufacturers,
researchers, government agencies, academics, end users, and more. Unlike other events in this sector, food contact conference US focuses on direct communication through the supply chain, breaking down barriers and leading to crucial networking and education that will push the industry forward. The face-to-face networking offered can't be replicated from the office - form relationships that will be beneficial to you during the conference and beyond.
Features at the 2019 event:
- Experts from Coca-Cola, The FDA, The USDA, Campbell Soup Company, Mars Wrigley Confectionery, Red Flag, Georgia Pacific, Legal Sea Foods, and more, presented thought-provoking content.
- Session Supply Chain Connection, which brought together experts to discuss ensuring the transfer and evaluation of compliance information up and down the supply chain
- Morning Workshop: Food Contact Law and Regulation
- Afternoon Workshop: How Printing Inks are Designed to Comply with Food Contact Regulations
- Closing Panel How to Work Together Across the Supply Chain to Ensure Safety, Quality, and Transparency, which ended the conference with goals in mind of how to better work together to push the industry forward.