Smithers Pira is inviting food contact experts to lead the conversation on regulations, developments and the latest issues at P&P 2017.
If you have insightful case studies on current FCM challenges, successful collaborative partnerships or novel business models to engage the industry and ensure compliance in the global marketplace, then we want to hear from you!
Presentations covering the following topics are of particular interest:
- Nano technology applications in plastic and paper FCM
- What are the alternatives to BPA
- Roadmap of the new Chinese legislations
- Summary of global FCM legislations compared to European
- GMP for recycled FCM
- Applications for active/intelligent packaging
- New material developments
- Biodegradable food packaging
- Approaches to non-harmonised FCM testing
- Metals and alloys FCM compared to and/or in conjunction with paper and plastic
If you would like more information, or would like to submit your proposal to Sabine Prack, Conference Manager on Sprack@smithers.com. Proposals need to include the title, half page outline of the talk, and company profile to be considered.