1. Gain insights into the latest industry trends and initiatives
From updates on FCM regulations in EU, adhesives, coatings and inks through to new materials, sustainability, recycling and non-harmonised legislation, P&P provides vital information on the full industry spectrum.
2. Deepen your understanding of international FCM requirements
Regulations across the the EU and the globe can often differ so it's important to understand not only the legislation within your country but also internationally. At P&P you'll hear regulatory updates from across the globe.
3. Keep up-to-date with current food contact legislation
Hear first-hand from industry thought-leaders and experts on key regulations that affect your business.
4. Network and build relationships with fellow food contact professionals
Meet with more than 200 like-minded industry colleagues, exchange ideas and get solutions to your own FCM challenges.
5. Be part of the leading food contact conference focusing primarily on EU regulations
Running for more than 30 years, P&P is firmly established as one of the leading conferences for the food contact industry.