Food Contact Training China took place on Monday 23 September 2019. The half-day food contact training workshop was led by Marco Zhong of the National Reference Laboratory for Food Contact Material (Guangdong), Inspection and Quarantine Technology Center.
The workshop took place ahead of the E&L China conference and provided an overview of both global and Chinese food contact regulations, as well as insights into the food contact industry.
Overview of Food Contact Regulations across the Globe
- Key principles and approaches
- Key similarities and differences across regions
- Steps towards and challenges with Harmonisation
10:15 Networking coffee break
Overview of Food Contact regulations in China
- Introduction to Chinese food contact regulations
- Achieving regulatory approval in China
- Future regulatory outlook
- Panel discussion
12:00 Workshop ends