Call for Papers 2018
We are looking for speakers for Plastics & Paper in Contact with Foodstuffs 2018, taking place in Vienna, Austria from 3 - 6 December.
If you would like to speak on any of the below themes or another topic related to food contact materials, please submit a proposal.
- Brand owners’/retailers perspective on food packaging safety
- Food industry concerns and perspectives on FCM packaging compliance
- Updates on FCM regulations in EU
- Global regulatory updates from US, Asia and South America
- Adhesives, coatings and inks
- New materials, including bioplastics
- Circular economy: sustainability and recycling
- Dealing with non-harmonised legislation
Officially the deadline for submissions passed on 1 June, however if you have something interesting to say you should still let us know as we are in the process of finalising the agenda!
Please complete the below online from to submit your abstract. For further information. please contact Mariana Barrios, Senior Conference Producer on email@example.com.