Interested in speaking at Global Food Contact 2023?
In addition to our invited speakers, we are looking for industry experts who have specializations or expertise in the following categories to submit their abstract for consideration to speak at Global Food Contact 2023. If you would like to share your knowledge or inspire discussion and development, we want to hear from you!
The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday, 3rd February 2023
Suggested topics include. but are not limited to:
- Regulatory Case Studies in Emerging Markets
- Food Contact Materials & Consumer Safety
- International Compliance
- Innovations in Recycling, Sustainability, and Composting
- Supply Chain Dynamics, Challenges, & Perspectives
- New and/or Updated Food Contact Regulations
- Technological Advancements & Applications
- Food Safety in E-Commerce, Delivery, and Beyond
Plus, we are excited to hear any additional hot topics that you would like to have discussed at the conference!
Should you have any questions regarding your abstract submission, please contact the conference producer Amanda Crabbe ACrabbe@smithers.com
Complete the form below to submit your abstract