As the key meeting hub in the food contact industry, this unique event consistently attracts over 200 food packaging regulatory experts.
Become a sponsor at Plastics & Paper in Contact with Foodstuffs 2017
The conference continues to grow bigger and better than ever before - providing speakers, delegates, and particularly sponsors and exhibitors with increased exposure and optimal networking opportunities, including:
- Thought leader tables
- Private lunch host tables
- Exclusive solutions demos
- Webinars & white papers
Get in front of 10,000+ food contact professionals!
Sponsoring and exhibiting at P&P is a great opportunity to showcase your products and services to key players and decision makers from the industry, whilst ensuring that your name is firmly positioned at the forefront of food contact activity.
It is the most efficient and effective way of generating new leads and developing leads into prospects, where you can benefit from:
- Unparalleled brand exposure as we ensure your brand is seen by those that matter to your business by communicating specific marketing messages to over 10,000 food contact professionals
- The opportunity to position your company as an industry thought leader and elevate the profile of the brand by authoring and distributing content via our network of industry contacts
- Tailored packages that are designed to enhance your brand's visibility and customer engagement during the event, ensuring your customers and prospects will have the best lasting impression of your company
- Exclusive exposure as the leading contributor towards the conference if you become an Event Partner, which offers you premium benefits, including social media promotion, recognition as event partner during the chairman's opening speech, refreshment break sponsorship and more!
All of our sponsorship and exhibition packages are designed to provide you with the tools to qualify or target your key prospects, gain unrivalled brand exposure in front of decision makers and cement your thought leadership to a large global food contact community.
Find out how our integrated approach to communications before, during and after the conference will bring you the ROI you're looking to achieve.
Contact Stephen Frier on +44 1372 802 006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how you can get involved!