Roundtables will provide you with a more tailored way of learning and way to explore the experience of others. Led by an expert facilitator, you will be given the opportunity to go into real depth on key topics through a discussion-based format.
You will have the chance to participate in two discussions lasting 45 minutes each, therefore you will choose 2 topics and swap halfway through the session.
Do you have a topic that you feel would work well as a roundtable discussion? Do this as well as or instead of a presentation. Discussions will cover both plastics and paper topics.
Confirmed roundtables include:
1. A food brand’s perspective on packaging safety
Marie-Hélène Bani-Estivals, FCM Food Safety Leader, Danone Food Safety Center
2. How best to manage compliance documentation through the supply chain particularly relating to NIAS
Robert Broughton, Product Safety Manager, Amcor
3. Perspectives on differences in global regulations and how to overcome them
Joan Sylvain Baughan, Partner, Keller and Heckman LLP and Rachida Semail, Partner, Keller and Heckman LLP
4. The consequences of Brexit for food contact
Dr Alistair Irvine, Food Contact Compliance, Smithers Pira
5. Data management & communication in the supply chain of food contact materials
Kris Callaert, Food Contact Coach, Viaware
6. How to obtain an improved risk assessment for food packaging
Dr Monika Toenniessen, Manager Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs - Europe, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
7. Responding to stories in the press! Is science the way to go or are there other options to pursue?
Dr B.D. Podd, Independent Consultant
8. Bioplastics and food contact
Dr Ioan Paraschiv, Chemistry and Analytics, Dr. Knoell Consult GmbH